3P Services is an independent, technology-oriented service company that ensures the safe operation of pipelines worldwide.
Our Workforce forms the basis of our technology-oriented services. To provide innovative inspection equipment and to communicate our procedure and analysis results to our customers worldwide we are always looking for talented people. 3P is an ambitious, constantly growing company which offers a modern working environment and various benefits to its employees.
Become part of our team and apply now!
- Flexible working hours
- Compatibility of family and career (38h/week)
- Company pension subsidy
- 30 days holiday
- Company health management: ergonomic work places, company sports, Qualitrain, company bicycle leasing, fruit basket, etc.
- Special payments such as Christmas/holiday bonus
- Corporate benefits and vouchers
- Career development & Training opportunities
- The opportunity to help shape and implement exciting and diverse projects
- Cooperation in a young and motivated team
- A pleasant and uncomplicated working environment
Your Qualifications as Employee Data Analysis
- Experience in database-based work (SQL) and evaluation/interpretation of large amounts of data
- Good IT skills and a high level of comprehension to learn own software
- High technical and analytical understanding, as well as strategic thinking and acting
- A structured, independent and punctual way of working
- High level of self-motivation and goal orientation in dealing professionally with new tasks and problems
- Ability to work in a team
- Education/studies in the technical/scientific field
- Correspondence skills in English, other foreign languages welcome
Job Description Data Analysis
- Evaluation/analysis of inspection data of different technologies obtained by our measuring pigs obtain from pipelines
- Working with own and industry standard software (MS Office, ….)
- Preparation of result reports based on international standards and customer requirements
- Customer support for inspection and rehabilitation work
Send your application together with a CV, certifications etc. Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Head of Administration
+49 5908 2656-280
3P Services GmbH & Co. KG – Meitnerstraße 10-12 – 49835 Wietmarschen/Lohne – Germany
+49 (0) 5908-2656-0 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Overview
Click here to go back to our Job vacancies page