3P Services is an independent, technology-oriented service company that ensures the safe operation of pipelines worldwide.
Our Workforce is our most important asset and forms the basis of our success. To provide innovative inspection equipment and to communicate our procedure and analysis results to our customers worldwide we are always looking for talented people. 3P is an ambitious, constantly growing company which offers a modern working environment and various benefits to its employees.
Become part of our team and apply now!
- Completed studies as a mechanical engineer specializing in design.
- Alternatively: Technical product designer or similar with further training as a technician
- Experienced handling of Solid Work
- Independent and conscientious way of working
- Interest in dealing with and instructing junior employees
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- English language skills
- Flexible working hours
- Compatibility of family and career (38h/week)
- Company pension subsidy
- Career development
- Company health management: ergonomic work places, company sports, Qualitrain, company bicycle leasing, fruit fruit offer, etc.
- Special payments such as Christmas/holiday bonus
- Young and international team
Your Job Description
- Create concept and detail drawings for ILI tools and accessories
- Leading technical projects
- Creation of production documents
- Control of requirement requests
- Creating parts lists
Send your application together with a CV, certifications etc. Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Head of Administration
+49 5908 2656-280
3P Services GmbH & Co. KG – Meitnerstraße 10-12 – 49835 Wietmarschen/Lohne – Germany
+49 (0) 5908-2656-0 – email@example.com
Back to Job Overview
Click here to go back to our Job vacancies page