3P Services is an independent, technology-oriented service company that ensures the safe operation of pipelines worldwide.
Our Workforce forms the basis of our technology-oriented services. To provide innovative inspection equipment and to communicate our procedure and analysis results to our customers worldwide we are always looking for talented people. 3P is an ambitious, constantly growing company which offers a modern working environment and various benefits to its employees.
Become part of our team and apply now!
- Flexible working hours
- Home office option
- Compatibility of family and career (38h/week)
- Company pension subsidy
- 30 days holiday
- Company health management: ergonomic work places, company sports, Qualitrain, company bicycle leasing, fruit basket, etc.
- Special payments such as Christmas/holiday bonus
- Corporate benefits and vouchers
- Career development & Training opportunities
- Young dynamic team
- General knowledge of the energy industry
- Awareness of energy transition
- Social Media Affinity
- Good team worker and communicator
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Your general responsibilities lie in the areas of lead management and generation, forecast updating and digital marketing collateral.
- Updating/maintaining customer leads in central database location
- Adding leads to central database location from marketing efforts, social media, trade shows, research
- Contacting leads to initiate communication, sending case studies, specification documents, written responses addressing client interest in 3P services
- Updating client projects daily in Navision, ensuring accuracy of forecast, dates, values etc
- Tracking invoices (DSO) to remind Sales Project Coordinators to follow up with clients.
- Compiling proposals/tender documents to assist sales and project coordinators meet proposal deadlines.
- Compiling social media collateral/material with marketing department
- Compiling case study information with marketing department
- Compiling newsletter information with marketing department.
Send your application together with a CV, certifications etc. Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Head of Administration
+49 5908 2656-0
3P Services GmbH & Co. KG – Meitnerstraße 10-12 – 49835 Wietmarschen/Lohne – Germany
+49 (0) 5908-2656-0 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Overview
Click here to go back to our Job vacancies page