3P Services is an independent, technology-oriented service company that ensures the safe operation of pipelines worldwide.
Our Workforce forms the basis of our technology-oriented services. To provide innovative inspection equipment and to communicate our procedure and analysis results to our customers worldwide we are always looking for talented people. 3P is an ambitious, constantly growing company which offers a modern working environment and various benefits to its employees.
Become part of our team and apply now!
- Flexible working hours
- Compatibility of family and career (38h/week)
- Company pension subsidy
- 30 days holiday
- Company health management: ergonomic work places, company sports, Qualitrain, company bicycle leasing, fruit basket, etc.
- Special payments such as Christmas/holiday bonus
- Corporate benefits and vouchers
- Career development & Training opportunities
- The opportunity to help shape and implement exciting and diverse projects
- Cooperation in a young and motivated team
- A pleasant and uncomplicated working environment
Your Qualifications as Staff Member QHSE
- Organisational talent
- Structured, reliable and precise way of working
- Good IT skills and a high level of comprehension to learn specific software
- Team player
- Safe handling of regulations & standards
- Training in a commercial industrial environment or related field
- Basic knowledge of quality management
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety and/or environmental protection management is an advantage
Job Description QHSE
- Software-supported organisation of all company-wide training courses in consultation with the respective department heads
- Coordination / implementation of external and internal training in the QHSE area
- Elaboration of project-specific QHSE documentation
- Software-supported steering of documented information
- Coordination of the company medical examinations
- General support of the QHSE Manager in the maintenance and further development of the integrated management system
Send your application together with a CV, certifications etc. Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Head of Administration
+49 5908 2656-280
3P Services GmbH & Co. KG – Meitnerstraße 10-12 – 49835 Wietmarschen/Lohne – Germany
+49 (0) 5908-2656-0 – email@example.com
Back to Job Overview
Click here to go back to our Job vacancies page