3P Services is an independent, technology-oriented service company that ensures the safe operation of pipelines worldwide.
Our Workforce forms the basis of our technology-oriented services. To provide innovative inspection equipment and to communicate our procedure and analysis results to our customers worldwide we are always looking for talented people. 3P is an ambitious, constantly growing company which offers a modern working environment and various benefits to its employees.
Become part of our team and apply now for Software developer!
- Flexible working hours
- Compatibility of family and career (38h/week)
- Company pension subsidy
- 30 days holiday
- Company health management: ergonomic work places, company sports, Qualitrain, company bicycle leasing, fruit basket, etc.
- Special payments such as Christmas/holiday bonus
- Corporate benefits and vouchers
- Career development & Training opportunities
- The opportunity to help shape and implement exciting and diverse projects
- Cooperation in a young and motivated team according to the SCRUM method
- A pleasant and uncomplicated working environment
Your Qualifications as software developer
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented software and application development in C#/WPF
- You already use proven techniques, such as automated tests or clean code principles, to ensure the high quality of the software
- (Initial) experience with the agile development process according to SCRUM is an advantage
- You have an eye for the best possible usability and user-friendliness of the software
- The ability to work in a team and enjoy creative work complete your profile
Job Description Software Developer
- Development and improvement of the existing software for working with the company’s own inspection equipment
- Active co-design by contributing and implementing own innovative ideas and approaches to solutions
Send your application together with a CV, certifications etc. Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Head of Administration
+49 5908 2656-0
3P Services GmbH & Co. KG – Meitnerstraße 10-12 – 49835 Wietmarschen/Lohne – Germany
+49 (0) 5908-2656-0 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Overview
Click here to go back to our Job vacancies page