3P Services is an independent, technology-oriented service company that ensures the safe operation of pipelines worldwide.
Our Workforce forms the basis of our technology-oriented services. To provide innovative inspection equipment and to communicate our procedure and analysis results to our customers worldwide we are always looking for talented people. 3P is an ambitious, constantly growing company which offers a modern working environment and various benefits to its employees.
Become part of our team and apply now!
- Flexible working hours
- Compatibility of family and career (38h/week)
- Company pension subsidy
- 30 days holiday
- Company health management: ergonomic work places, company sports, Qualitrain, company bicycle leasing, fruit basket, etc.
- Special payments such as Christmas/holiday bonus
- Corporate benefits and vouchers
- Career development & Training opportunities
- The opportunity to help shape and implement exciting and diverse projects
- Cooperation in a young and motivated team according to the SCRUM method
- A pleasant and uncomplicated working environment
Your Qualifications as product manager
- You have in-depth experience in working with agile teams and ideally already have initial experience working with Azure DevOps
- You are motivated to take responsibility for products in an agile team and to drive their drive their further development, with a particular focus on usability
- You have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills with a confident demeanor
- An independent, structured and service-oriented work style completes your profile
Job Description Product Manager
- You design innovative and user-friendly in-house software projects together with your colleagues
- You work closely with our software developers and you are in a constant exchange with the stakeholders of the relevant departments
- You take the requirements of the stakeholders and make sure that they are flawlessly implemented by the development teams
- Of course, you continuously keep an eye on your processes and help the team to improve efficiency, quality and the fun at work permanently
Send your application together with a CV, certifications etc. Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Head of Administration
+49 5908 2656-280
3P Services GmbH & Co. KG – Meitnerstraße 10-12 – 49835 Wietmarschen/Lohne – Germany
+49 (0) 5908-2656-0 – email@example.com
Back to Job Overview
Click here to go back to our Job vacancies page