Dual Studies Technical Informatics
Start your future at 3P Services
3P Services is an independent, technology-oriented service company that ensures the safe operation of pipelines worldwide. Dual Studies for Technical Informatics offer the chance to combine theory and practical work. IT skills are very much in demand for our daily work and they also form a good basis for further training later on within the company.
Become part of our team and apply now!
Strong Team Spirit
High take-over rate
Best development opportunities
How to become a student for Technical Informatics?
If you are not yet sure whether the job of an IT Specialist is the right choice for you, you can also do an internship with us first. This gives you and us the opportunity to get to know each other. On this page, you will also find information about what knowledge and skills you should already have and what tasks await you at our company.
If you have already decided to make your dual studies in technical informatics, simply send us your application documents. That means a cover letter, your CV and your references.
What we offer to you
- Flexible working hours
- Compatibility of family and career (38h/week)
- Company pension subsidy
- Company health management: ergonomic work places, company sports, Qualitrain, company bicycle leasing, free fruit offer, etc.
- Monthly payment of 1218 €
- Special payments such as Christmas/holiday bonus
- A pleasant and uncomplicated working environment
- Young, international team
What you bring along
- General university entrance qualification
- Previous knowledge in the field of computer science is desirable
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering is advantageous
- Good basic technical understanding
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a team and motivation
- Enthusiasm for the daily challenge
- Sense of responsibility for one’s own area of responsibility
What you will do as student for technical informatics
- Development of application software under Visual Studio/C# or/and in the area of hardware-related programming (depending on the task)
- Object-oriented development of software solutions
Send your application together with a CV, certifications etc. Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
How can I help you?
I will answer your questions. If you want to know more about our apprenticeship offers or if you need more information about the application process or about our company do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to helping you.
Contact me via Whatsapp
Click on the phone number to send me a message
Further contact options
Phone: +49 5908 2656 294
Back to our Apprenticeship Overview
Click here to go back to our Apprenticeship page to see all offers.