Apprenticeship as Industrial Clerk
Start your future at 3P Services
3P Services is an independent, technology-oriented service company that ensures the safe operation of pipelines worldwide. An apprenticeship as industrial clerk at 3P Services is a door opener for a future with prospects. These skills are very much in demand for our daily work and they also form a good basis for further training later on within the company.
Become part of our team and apply now!
Strong Team Spirit
High take-over rate
Best development opportunities
How to become an apprentice for industrial clerk?
If you are not yet sure whether the job of an industrial clerk is right for you, you can also do an internship with us first. This gives you and us the opportunity to get to know each other. On this page, you will also find information about what knowledge and skills you should already have and what tasks await you at our company.
If you have already decided to train as an industrial clerk, simply send us your application documents. That means a cover letter, your CV and your certificates.
What we offer to you
- Flexible working hours
- Compatibility of family and career (38h/week)
- Company pension subsidy
- Company health management: ergonomic work places, company sports, Qualitrain, company bicycle leasing, free fruit offer, etc.
- Special payments such as Christmas/holiday bonus
- Cost absorption for teaching materials
- A pleasant and uncomplicated working environment
- Young, international team
What you bring along
- Good secondary school leaving certificate or vocational baccalaureate
- Attendance at a commercial school desirable
- Basic knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a team, discipline and reliability
- Motivation and flexibility
What you will do as industrial clerk apprentice
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of commercial tasks
- Supporting customers and sales partners
- Organising travel and transport worldwide
- Preparation and processing of orders/quotations
- Preparing demand assessments and executing orders
- Posting documents in the accounting system
Send your application together with a CV, certifications etc. Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
How can I help you?
I will answer your questions. If you want to know more about our apprenticeship offers or if you need more information about the application process or about our company do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to helping you.
Contact me via Whatsapp
Click on the phone number to send me a message
Further contact options
Phone: +49 5908 2656 294
Back to our Apprenticeship Overview
Click here to go back to our Apprenticeship page to see all offers.