Apprenticeship as Industrial Mechanic
Start your future at 3P Services
3P Services is an independent, technology-oriented service company that ensures the safe operation of pipelines worldwide. An apprenticeship as industrial mechanic at 3P Services is a door opener for a future with prospects. These skills are very much in demand for our daily work and they also form a good basis for further training later on within the company.
Become part of our team and apply now!
Strong Team Spirit
High take-over rate
Best development opportunities
How to become an apprentice for industrial mechanic?
If you are not yet sure whether the job of an industrial mechanic is the right choice for you, you can also do an internship with us first. This gives you and us the opportunity to get to know each other. On this page, you will also find information about what knowledge and skills you should already have and what tasks await you at our company.
If you have already decided to train as an industrial mechanic, simply send us your application documents. That means a cover letter, your CV and your references.
What we offer to you
- Flexible working hours
- Compatibility of family and career (38h/week)
- Company pension subsidy
- Company health management: ergonomic work places, company sports, Qualitrain, company bicycle leasing, free fruit offer, etc.
- Special payments such as Christmas/holiday bonus
- Cost absorption for teaching materials
- A pleasant and uncomplicated working environment
- Young, international team
What you bring along
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Attendance at vocational school desirable
- Good basic technical understanding
- Basic knowledge of English
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Ability to work in a team, discipline and reliability
- Motivation and flexibility
What you will do as industrial mechanic trainee
- Manufacture components by machining
- Maintenance work and reassembly of our inspection devices
- Commissioning of the inspection devices by means of software
- Accompany test and release processes
- Troubleshooting or making adjustments to inspection equipment
Send your application together with a CV, certifications etc. Please also state your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
How can I help you?
I will answer your questions. If you want to know more about our apprenticeship offers or if you need more information about the application process or about our company do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to helping you.
Contact me via Whatsapp
Click on the phone number to send me a message
Further contact options
Phone: +49 5908 2656 294
Back to our Apprenticeship Overview
Click here to go back to our Apprenticeship page to see all offers.